Monday, December 14, 2009

Writing Short Stories

Perhaps lots of people don't know that I was a writer when I was still studying in secondary school. I used to write lots of short stories in my native language, Malay Language when I was 15 and 16 years old. Some of my essays were also published in a magazine and won a consolation prize in a national competition. Furthermore, some of my stories were published in an educational magazine and my school newsletter. Therefore, I used to get an extra pocket money whenever my stories were published in the magazine. The language styles used in the stories are very simple and easy to understand. Those are not really a very excellent piece of art I could say, but I am still happy with my stories that I wrote by myself while I was still studying in the boarding school. My family always say that I like to daydream. Well, it's true, but it did bring some benefits to my life when I was gifted with ideas to write stories. I'll upload the photos of my stories being published in magazines, but not now because I couldn't find them...I'll upload once I found them. Anyway, I'll be writing my stories here, part by part. Of course, the stories are in it's original language, Malay Language. Hope you will enjoy reading them.