Friday, December 4, 2009

Wish Me Luck for TOEFL Tomorrow !

Kita !! Eyp, sorry...that's Japanese which means like here it comes. I don't want to beat around the bush, so I am telling that I'll be sitting for TOEFL exam tomorrow morning. I think I'm ready...but I didn't study that much, as much as how I studied for SAT last year. Hopefully everything will run smoothly tomorrow. Tonight at around 9 something I'll start my journey to to Akasia (stay there for a night). My housemate, Hema will be there as well since luckily both of us will be taking TOEFL at the same place and at the same time. The details are as follows :

Date : December 5, 2009
Test Center : ELS Language Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
Reporting Time : 0830
Start Time : 0900

I'm not sure how long will the exam be, but I think it will end in the afternoon. Obviously it won't be taking forever and a day. After the exam, I'm going back home. Not sure how, it's either I go back by train or I ask my father/brother to fetch me from Akasia.

I'm going to sleep early tonight. Probably before 12am because I need to get up early tomorrow. OSSP uncle said that I need to wait for a van/pajero at Akasia's bus stop at 6.45 am. So early...I know ! Anyway, there's a saying, "Early to bed, early to rise. Makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise." GOOD LUCK FOR ME AND FELLOW FRIENDS WHO ARE SITTING FOR TOEFL TOMORROW !