Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I am Homesick

obtained from : 123rf.com
So I'm done with summer quarter. FEEL GREAT. 
When most of people are enjoying themselves with family, go traveling, or working, I was busy studying. Now I'm glad that those study stuffs are over. Yeah, I can waste my time now!  

But hold on!
I only have two weeks to enjoy myself. 

I have Orientation Assistant training in 2 weeks time.
I wonder how that's gonna be. I'll be busy again. I hope it's gonna be really FUN.
Well, the seniors said it's TOTALLY JOYFUL.
I hope that's true.

At this rate, I really feel like I WANT TO FLY BACK TO MALAYSIA.
I miss my mom, my dad, my brothers, my sister, my cats, my bedroom, my house, etc

Why flight? Why so expensive? Can't you pity me?
T____T
Almost everyday you disappointed me when your price is never below $2000.
That's really a lot of money!
Now you tell me, how am I supposed to go back?
in my dream?

WHATEVER

Please, please tell me to be patient
because
I'M NOT STRONG.

I AM HOMESICK.

obtained from : urbanclimbermag.com