Yesterday I made a simple fresh fruit dessert called the
I gave half of the flan to the Malaysian boys in another house nearby, and the other half for me and my housemates. It turned out to taste good.
Maybe I shall change the fruit decoration, trying more variety of fruits.
So, here's the recipe for the fruit flan :
8 oz/ 227g of cream cheese
6 oz/ 170 g of pure cream
3 pieces of Graham cracker (or any cookies of preference)
1/2 oz of butter
Any fruits (sliced)
6 teaspoons of sugar
1. Blend Graham crackers until they become nice and grainy.
2. Melt the butter. Mix the butter with the grainy crackers. This will be the base of the fruit flan.
3. Put the base in a circular cake casing (preferably the side of the casing could be opened).
4. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, pure cream, and sugar by using electric mixer or by hand until they are nice and fluffy.
5. Use a wooden ladle or spoon and spread the mixed cream cheese, pure cream, and sugar all over the base evenly.
6. Now, you may put any fruits that you like with your own preferred decoration.
7. Leave it in the fridge for about 30 minutes, before it's ready to be served.
Happy trying !