Friday, January 8, 2010

Starting of Spring Sem 2010

It has been quite some time since I last wrote on this blog. I was quite busy on January 2 and 3, but the next few days I was free. However, I don't have internet connection in my hostel. Thanges has her Celcom Broadband, but it's slow and I have to share with my housemates. So, it's difficult for me to update on my stories.


January 1, 2010
I went out to Mid Valley with Iman and my younger brother, Aiman. We watched Cirque du Freak : The Vampire's Assistant. The movie was interesting with the good effects and good acting by the actors and actresses. The main character, Darren Shan is cute. But I think his best friend in that movie who later become his foe, Steve is cuter. I give 4.5 rating out of 5.


January 3, 2010
I went back to Akasia hostel early in the morning because I had a trip to Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam with my A-Level Medicine friends. We went there by taxi. Actually, the main event was to visit the Four Seasons House. It's winter season now. There were so many people there. They were just like us, wanted to visit the Four Seasons House. Unfortunately, we were allocated only 3 minutes to be inside the winter house. RM 3 for 3 minutes. Haish...but we did enjoy ourselves to the max during those precious 3 minutes. We took lots of pictures. It was extremely cold inside that house. The room temperature was -6 degrees Celsius. I'm pretty sure when I go to US it'll be colder than this.


January 4, 2010
We had to go to INTEC for registration. Well, it was just for 3 minutes session because we went there quite late. Lots of people went back already. At first, my housemates planned to watch movie after registration, but we had to cancel it because we had an academic briefing for ACTP students. As usual, Madam Suzana will introduce new lecturers to us. But it doesn't matter to me because I don't get any new lecturer. She also told us some information from our dear sponsor, JPA.


January 5, 2010
My housemates (Hema and Jasina. Thanges busy.) and I went to Sunway Pyramid, our usual hang-out place. We planned to watch 2 movies today. The first movie started at 12.30 pm. As dear Jasina and Hema woke up late, we had to forget our plan to eat at Pak Li for brunch. At 11 am, we rushed to KTM Station, and then took a mini bus from KTM Subang to reach Sunway Pyramid. At 12pm, we arrived in Sunway. We rushed to TGV to buy movie tickets. Luckily we made it on time. We watched Avatar 3D at 12.30 pm. This was my first time of watching a movie in 3D. It was totally superb ! I give 4.6 rating out of 5. I had to admit that the earlier part was quite boring, but worse was some part in the middle that I fall asleep for a minute. However, later when the sound became loud, I was awake and didn't feel sleepy anymore. Everything looks real in the movie ! There was one scene when bombs were thrown and it appeared to me as if the bombs were coming towards me that I closed my eyes and hugged my legs. So funny ! Hema realized that and asked me, "Are you okay?" Hahaha...

After watching Avatar, we walked around and went to few clothes stores. We also bought tickets for the next movie, Sherlock Holmes. Actually, we wanted to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2, but we changed our minds after comparing both movies. As a fan of Sherlock Holmes books, I was extremely happy with their decision. We even called Thanges and asked her to join us if she's free. She said she'll join us. So, we went to buy a ticket for Thanges. When the counter guy asked for the movie, Hema quickly said Alvin and the Chipmunks. I was shocked and laughed that I quickly told that guy that it's Sherlock Holmes. When Hema realized her mistake, she also laughed. Imagine if she bought Alvin ticket for Thanges. That would be Thanges's third time of watching that movie. While waiting for the time to watch Sherlock Holmes, we walked around again. Then I felt hungry. When I'm hungry, I'll start crapping because my mind couldn't focus on what I was thinking. Haahhh....my bad.

Sherlock Holmes was "super duper best !". I give 5 rating out of 5. Full mark ! It was really a wow for me. Perhaps because I read the stories, so I could understand better. All characters were as what were described in the famous series of Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Best !!

After watching movie, we went to Jusco to buy some clothes. Thanges wanted to find an orange top or dress for her dance event on the weekend. I also bought a t-shirt. We went back to Akasia at 9 pm. While waiting for the train, Jasina also said something wrong. Instead of saying a train, she mentioned a bus. Hahahaha...At 10 pm, we arrived in KTM Shah Alam. Then, we took a taxi and went to eat a very late dinner at Rafi Bistro.

January 6, 2010
Today is my 19th birthday according to Islamic Calendar : 20 Muharram 1431 H. Happy Birthday to me ! Today is also first day of Spring Sem. My first class was Technical Writing, teaching by the popular Mr. Kamal. I am now in Arkansas, no longer in Alabama.

January 8, 2010
Today I planned to watch a movie with Yi Lin. Yee Chen and Rubi also joined us last minute. We went to Sunway Pyramid right after class at 12 pm. Of course with baju kurung except for Yee Chen who changed into her casual attire. We watched The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. Arghh...the movie wasn't as what was described in its review. It was not really interesting. I felt disappointed. However, it wasn't too bad either, as lots of audiences laughed when funny scenes were shown.

At night, my dad fetched me from Akasia. I went back home.

January 9, 2010
After sweeping the whole house, my mom asked me to accompany her to Pasar Tani or Agri Market. I had to put aside my plan to mop the house to tomorrow. I always enjoy going to Pasar Tani and Pasar Malam. What's more interesting was, I drove my dad's Toyota Unser car to Pasar Tani. That was my first time of driving a very big car. Well, I drove without his permission because if he knew, he'll surely wouldn't allow me. But my mom always encourage me. With my mom on my side, I gained my braveness to drive that big car. When we reached home, my mom said that I passed the test to drive my dad's Toyota Unser. Yuhuu !