Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm 18 !!


Today is August 1, 2009...a very special day for me. Why? Hurm...18 years ago, I was born in Kuala Lumpur. So, now you got it? Why today is special?? Besides that, today is also my first day of writing my own blog because previously I wrote with a few friends for a class blog (^_^) . Well, I purposely do this because I'm 18 years old ! I'm giving myself a birthday gift. What?? My reason for writing a blog is not convincing enough? Ok 2...another reason is...I think I need to share something with people so that my head would not be burdened by so many things. Actually, I don't like to tell people about my feelings and thoughts. I always keep it to myself...the result is, I'll explode when these accumulated things go to the max! A very special person once said that "You strike me as a silent person-the one who doesn't talk unless spoken to." But that was a history. Now, I need to make some slight changes...why?kerana SAYA SUDAH DEWASA. Yes. I'm an adult now. However, I don't mind what my 12-year old younger brother said to me after wishing me, "Kak Ngah ni tua macam mana pun perangai macam budak-budak." What do you think? I was, am, and always be young!