Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Painting

Yea, I've been busy lately since last week because I've been spending my free time during the days to paint my house's gates. swings, and walls. At night, I either watch movies pr read manga (if I'm not too exhausted). Else if I'm like half dead, I sleep very early. Around 10 p.m. Basically that's my routine for the past few days. My neighbors said I'm very hardworking. Hehe...well. I just don't like to not do anything when I'm free. I like it when my muscles are working and my body is sweating. It's a good thing, isn't it ? By painting, I know that I'm doing something beneficial. No worry about gaining weight. Moreover, spending too much time in front of the computer watching movies or dramas or going online can be a boredom at one point. That's how I felt. 

I can't wait for the painting to be finished because I like to see the new look of the house. Besides that, the new color of the gates and their walls are orange. That is my favorite color. At least when I leave my family here in Malaysia, I leave behind something remarkable that they can always see everyday before they leave the house, and come back to the house - whatever that I painted. They'll always remember me, their first daughter (to my parents) and their first sister (to my brothers and sister).