Friday, February 26, 2010

Girls' Day Out + Adventurous Experience + Heavy Rain

Today I went out to Sunway Pyramid with some of my schoolmates from TKC. They're Buebue, Dekna, Mimi, Soll, Ateng, Aty, Qiyah, & Kyra. After having lunch at Jusco's food court, we went to the lowest level of Ice Atrium which has Ice Skating rinks. Yeah, it's the time for ice skating ! I was so eager to skate because I would like practice some tips that I learnt from Irsyadiee and Jalal when they guided me last year. Since this was my third time and I am still a beginner, I only skated at the sides only. I don't dare to go to the center of the rinks because only professional skaters should be there. My friends are also beginners. Without nobody to depend on for skating this time, I had to be independent and brave. I skated alone all the time, and tried my best to balance myself with lots of people in the ice rinks. In line with Prophet Muhammad's birthday, today is also a public holiday. There was one time when a person suddenly push me, but luckily I didn't fell. I skated for an hour, then I rest for about 30 minutes before continued skating again. It was so tiring ! Good thing is I didn't fell at all this time !

After skating, I went shopping for my younger sister's birthday present. I bought a cute frog plush toy since she likes frogs very much. (living frogs are excluded) Then, we ate at McDonald's. As usual, gossiping session ! I didn't talk much because I was too tired. So, I just listened to their stories. When I realized that it was already 5.30 p.m., I knew that I had to leave. After saying bye to everyone, I ran out of Sunway Pyramid and waited for a bus to go to Subang KTM station. Luckily I just waited for less than 5 minutes and a bus came. When I reached Subang KTM station, a train to Klang had already been there, with open doors. Unluckily, I missed the train. Never mind...I waited until 6 p.m. and another train came. Around 6.10 p.m. I reached Shah Alam KTM station. Waiting and waiting for a RapidKL bus to come, but no bus came. Finally, at 6.30 p.m., I decided to walk back to Akasia. Yes, I WALKED BACK TO AKASIA FROM SHAH ALAM KTM STATION. Alone. Of course, on the way back, I saw a bus on its way to pick up passengers from KTM station. Well, never mine. At least I experienced something adventurous today. Don't know how many people looked at me while I was walking alone under the cloudy weather. Lightnings and thunder sometimes appeared. Around 35 minutes later, I reached Akasia front gate. 35 minutes...just like from INTEC to Akasia.

It was very exhausted to walk from Shah Alam KTM station to Akasia ! In less than 5 minutes when I just arrived in my room, my sister called and told me that my family were already waiting for me somewhere outside Akasia. Therefore, I quickly packed my laundry and my books that I want to bring back home. On the way back home, we were caught in a massive traffic jam near Proton factory in Shah Alam. This was due to the rain which pour like cats and dogs. Worse, that area was flooding with water up till knee-high. There's a video of the flood.

For dinner, my family and I went to a Malay restaurant in Kajang and had very filling foods. That's the end of my story for today.