Friday, September 4, 2009

私たちは 友達です!(We are Friends!)


Looking at this photo, I recall one of the sweet moments I've ever had in my life. This is the moment when the ship which will never sink, or better known as FRIENDSHIP was "invented" among the 11 of us. Actually, I did not remember how the 11 of us could become closer to each other since we're not from the same school, not from the same room, not from the same class...well, actually some of us had known each other before...only some though. If only I could return back to that time...I would really appreciate it. However, that is so impossible.

After we had graduated from that Japanese and English intensive program, we went to separate ways. Some of us are still together, meanwhile some are not. Iman, Huda, Rifqi, Chong and Amin are still together, penetrating Japanese Language into their body and soul in their mission to go to one of the best universities in Japan and pursue their ambition as engineers. They are now studying under the Japanese Associate Degree (JAD). Sabri is also going to Japan, but he is bounded to different program, Kejuruteraan Teknikal Jepun (KTJ) in INTEC. Now that Sabri is in INTEC, he always bully me. Rina is now doing International Baccaulaureate (IB) in Kolej Mara Banting. I'm not sure which country she is flying to, but she is studying medicine. Dila is also a future doctor. She, who used to do preparation in INTEC is now studying medicine in Jordan. Another one who also did his preparation in INTEC is Afiq . Currently in France, he is now furthering his studies in engineering. Fikri is also a future engineer. He is now studying in Kolej Bandar Utama (KBU) under the Australian Matriculation (AUSMAT) program. Urm...you notice or not, there are lots of future engineers among the 11 of us. Therefore, it is my pleasure to introduce myself as the last one, as the youngest and the only one who's taking a course which is different from the others. I'm Faseeha, currently studying in INTEC under the American Credit Transfer Program (ACTP), majoring in biotechnology.

To my dear friends, I miss you people a lot ! Hopefully our friendship will last forever...